We have quite a few newsletters through our MailChimp account, we would love to share them. Email us for details!
The THINK LOCAL Mission Continues.
The original board of Think Local, Katherine Scarim of Island Bridge Realty, Amy Angelo of Oceana Coffee and Kelly Sturmthal of DSM Law and Step Out Strategies had a vision to make a difference in our local community.
After 4 years, Kelly Sturmthal will continue as Director and is happy to add some COOL THINK LOCAL updates as she and her team continue to educate and support our locally owned businesses and all who SHOP, DINE and HIRE in our town.
If you want to support THINK LOCAL you support locally owned businesses,
● Sign our pledge to shop, dine and hire locally on My Town Tuesdays.
● Locally owned business owners download our free flyers and handouts ( LINKS TO
DOWNLOADS) to promote your business during My Town Tuesdays. Make it your
own and have fun!
● Make a donation of $5, $20 or more to help us continue to provide free resources to
our local business owners and (DONATION BUTTON)
● SHOP, DINE and HIRE LOCAL. Support local businesses on My Town Tuesdays.
● Let’s bring awareness to the hidden gems in our community TODAY! TAG THINK LOCAL shopping, dining and hiring photos on our FB, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
#MyTown Tuesday #LOCALvoice #strongertogether #thinklocalpbc #thinklocal
Locals! Thanks for your continued support.
1. BUSINESSES THAT SUPPORT THINK LOCAL.
(see pdf attachment ( all members from the past) Please list
2. COOL LOCAL STUFF