The THINK LOCAL Mission Continues
Why THINK LOCAL?
If you spend money with local businesses, the results are dramatic for our local economy. Local re-circulation of revenue from independent LOCAL businesses keeps about $48 of every $100 spent right here in our community. (If you shop at a chain store, only $14 of every $100 dollars is kept in our local economy).
Join us to make an economic impact and help maintain our local charm on My Town Tuesday – SHOP, DINE and HIRE locally on Tuesdays!
- Find some great local deals
- Support our local charm SHOP, DINE and HIRE Locally ( businesses that are owned by a local).
- Sign our free pledge to support local businesses on My Town Tuesdays.
- Like social media? Let’s bring awareness to the hidden gems in our community TODAY! #THINK LOCAL PBC and share your photos @ThinkLocalpbc on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts as you visit a local business or hire a local professional.
- Support our local business owners to keep our local economy strong and we keep our local charm 🙂
If you agree with our vision to promote the small town charm of our area, we welcome a donation of $5, $10 or more to help us continue to provide free resources to our local business owners as we promote Think Local!
Our Cool Think Local Stuff
- THINK LOCAL promotes My Town Tuesday. No More Membership Fees
- Happy Independence day!
- Celebrate being independent with us!
- Come paint and sip with us!
- Reserve your seat today!
- Join us this Thursday!
- Wednesday morning mingle
- Thought Local lately?
- Lunch and Learn Tomorrow!
- Welcome to a successfull 2017!
- Think Local PBC Wishes You a Happy and Prosperous 2017
- Think Local Newsletter
- Lunch and Learn, Marketing and Branding.
- Member Mingle this week!
- Lunch tomorrow! Great member events coming up!
- Free educational opportunity with FRLA!
- Think, Drink, and Dine tonight!
- Mark your calendars! Buy your tickets!
- Independents Event a HUGE success!
- The bigger we grow, the farther we go!
Locals! Thanks for your continued support.